Sustainable Labeling Solutions
The ELTRONIS sustainable labeling solutions help you meet consumer demand, emerging regulations, save natural resources and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Bio-based PP – designed for rigid packaging, Bio-based PP looks and performs like conventional PP, but with less fossil fuel and 9% less GHG emissions;
- recycled PE – this novel material is an ideal surface for flexo-, offset-, screen and digital printing, meaning it can uniquely combine your desired print quality and our sustainability requirements;
- recycled paper – offers very good conventional, digital and thermal-transfer printing, with a gloss and whiteness very close to that of paper labels made with virgin wood fiber;
- Stone Paper – is a revolutionary limestone material, a naturally occurring resource, not only because of its environmentally friendly manufacturing method, it is a real alternative to the usual materials such as paper or plastic;
- FSC®-certified materials – when the Forest Stewardship Council® certifies that a paper is made of responsibly sourced wood fiber, that paper earns the FSC® label. This certification is an important standard for our industry.
Please contact us for more information on our sustainable labeling solutions.