Labels for the electronic industry
Specially designed for the electronic industry, our labels for the electronic industry are functional for any project both OEM and their suppliers.
- durable materials;
- special graphic design for high visual appearance.
- custom printed with text, logo, product information, barcode and serial number.
Wire identification labels
- come in wrap-around and flag label form;
- work excellently on small diameters as well; once applied, they don’t break apart;
- withstand both extreme heat and cold, with a minimum application temperature of 0 ºC;
- their strong permanent adhesive has a very high aging stability and features outstanding resistance against chemicals, heat and UV;
- have an expected durability of minimum 7 years, however their actual performance life will depend on exposure conditions and maintenance;
- they can be produced in any shape or color, based on the customer’s specifications;
- feature good thermal transfer printability and excellent abrasion resistance;
- base material meets all regulatory requirements.
- withstand high temperatures (up to 500°C);
- extreme resistance to mechanical abrasion and chemical reactions;
- static dissipative (ESD) base materials.
Screen protection labels
- base material with high degree of transparency;
- special adhesives that will leave no marks on the screen regardless of the time of application;
- two different types of adhesives: repositionable (can be reapplied) and fugitive (can’t be reapplied after detachment).
- logistic labels for direct thermal printing and laser printing;
- identification labels for boxes;
- security labels (seals, smart labels).
- specially designed adhesive used with labels for the electronic industry;
- we use ESD (electrostatic dissipative) materials;
- durable and heat resistant materials;
- high resistance to chemical reaction (direct contact with the soldering bath or cleaning fluids);
- withstand chemical and mechanical action produced when cleaning equipment and their components;
- labels for the electronic industry are as durable as the products that they are applied onto;
- our solutions meet all industry standards and regulations: RoHS, UL, CSA, WEEE;
- we offer solutions for special and anti-counterfeiting applications.
- electronic devices and components: circuit boards, capacitors, inductors, resistors, diodes, transistors, microprocessors, micro-controllers, batteries, wires, tubes, motors, generators, switches, relays, transformers.