Durable Printed Textile Labels
We have two types of textile labels: adhesive (applied like regular labels) and nonadhesive (applied through sewing).
- wear and tare resistant base material;
- first class materials – certified for textile materials used for clothes, toys, bed sheets, etc. made for new born and children up to 3 years old (clothes, toys, bed sheets, etc.);
- special inks, that are used for textile printing;
- custom content, color and size;
- printable through thermal transfer.
- can be attached to any textile, plastic or metal materials;
- they can be both sewn (nonadhesive material) and pasted (adhesive material), even on airbags with a very strong adhesive, thus eliminating the sewing process.
- automotive industry;
- textile and clothing industry;
- furniture industry.