Vial Labels (for small diameter labeling)
The adhesive used for the vial labels is characterized by high initial tack and great adhesion on a wide variety of surfaces. It shows very good adhesion on slightly chilled surfaces, too.
Efficiently thin paper facestock
- excellent reliability on small diameters and tight edges;
- specially developed for the pharmaceutical industry.
Available with different features
- special varnish applied to protect the printed information;
- anti-counterfeiting features: guilloche printing, hot stamping in register with personalized hologram, printing with luminescent ink (readable under UV light), hidden barcode;
- track & trace: serial number and barcode printed on the vial labels.
You can also choose migration safe adhesion for PP, low-density polyethylene, COC/COP or PVC containers.