enseal™ – Self-adhesive tamper-evident seal
The 2011/62/EU Directive has introduced mandatory safety features regarding the labeling of outer packaging of certain medicinal products for human use. enseal™ – our patent pending, tamper-evident seal with controlled tearing is self-adhesive, has ergonomic sealing and is highly customizable.
The tamper-evident seal has numerous advantages
- easy to use;
- product authentication;
- security cuts for tamper evidence (the seal can not be reused);
- tactile signs for visually impaired end users;
- adjustable size to include more information;
- track and trace with hidden code and customized application (also useful in marketing campaigns);
- personalized hologram on request;
- non-adhesive tab for easy removal;
- strong adhesive, water and heat resistant;
- reliable due to its simple construction;
- easy to spot tampering;
- can be applied manually or automatically on any packaging; it can be supplied in roll or sheet form;
- the tamper-evident seal can be applied seamlessly onto the packaging, preventing accidental tearing;
- dimensions and color are variable on request (the seal can be round, triangular, square, etc.); the shape of the seal will not affect its functionality;
- can be personalized as informational support, identifiable through long distance tracking technologies (RFID, NFS, etc.);
- can be produced using transparent materials, which in turn don’t affect the design of the packaging;
- opening the seal using the detachable part does not damage the packaging;
- can highlight separately or simultaneously both the opening and destruction of the packaging;
- the detachable latch can only tear along the predefined shape (does not tear randomly);
- removing the detachable latch won’t leave any residues or marks on the packaging; it also won’t stick to anything (e.g. clothes, packaging, desk, etc.)
The ELTRONIS enseal™ can be applied in the most diverse industry domains including the pharmaceutical and food industry. It is made using materials which comply with strict sterile requirements.
- The enseal™ can be produced with personalized print, holograms in register, hidden or visible barcodes and can also incorporate engage™ our cloud-based security and brand engagement software solution (You can read more about engage™ here).
For more information please contact us.