RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is an automated identification method which stores readable data that can be accessed from a distance through radio waves, using an RFID transponder. RFID labels are used for product tracking.
- an embedded antenna that stores information is placed inside the label, tag or card;
- the final product will be easily scanable by a reader;
- there are 3 different frequencies: low frequency (LF < 125 kHz), high frequency (HF 13.56 MHz) or ultra high frequency UHF.
- easily manageable system;
- long distance readability;
- inside chip modification;
- track and trace.
- passports, ID documents, key cards, tickets, financial transactions, toll payment, automotive industry, IT industry, heavy industry, retail, health care, science, education, hotels and any other custom made RFID products.